Recently some good friends of ours bought their first home (if you don’t count the condo that he bought before they got hitched). On Sunday they invited us over for dinner and to discuss our vacation plans. Now, it wasn’t a housewarming party or anything, but I just wanted to bring them a little something.
I saw this idea from Marthastewart.com and I thought this was a must.
So I went on up to the $1 store and got collecting some of my favorit thrifty finds for the home. Here’s what I ended up with:
- GOOP–> anyone with a father that fixed cars or did any kind of mechanics knows about this stuff. Gets grease and paint off anything. It’s a must!
- “Increddible Hooks”–> these hooks are amazing! They can support 50 lbs and don’t require you to use a stud finder to hang a picture! Plus the holes they make are really small and easy to patch
- Tape measure
- Painters tarp
- Screw driver
- Flashlight and batteries
- Felt pads
- Super glue –> because let’s be real, what can’t super glue fix?
- Paint brush
- Corner brush for painting
- Pre-moistened window wipes
- “Awesome” cleaner –> this also works on everything…. I mean everything!
- Bucket to put it all in
I’m all about cute little gifts these days. I’m sure I’ll have more to come!