Well hello! I know that I already have one post about this but honestly this one turned out way better than this one. I kind of cheated because I used a pre-made wheat crust, which usually isn’t my style, but whatever. I just bought the off brand wheat crust at Shop ‘n Save for like $3.40 for 2 crusts. Perfect size for the 2 of us. Then I just did the normal stuff:
– cooked the chicken on the stove with BBQ sauce once it had been cooked through.
– sautéed red onions, minced garlic, and mushrooms
– brushed the dough with olive oil and Italian seasoning and garlic salt around the crust. This adds tons of flavor and makes the crust nice and crispy
– brush on the BBQ sauce and layer with chicken, veggies, and mozzarella cheese
– bake per instructions on your package, but mine took about 10 mins at 400 degrees to get the cheese golden brown
I know this is nothing new, but it was so good I wanted to share. Hope you have a wonderful week!