Happy Monday! I’m really excited to share this little gem with you all; nothing super fancy but I hadn’t thought about grilling chicken drummies until a friend of mine did it on a camping trip. So yummy! I have to say, these were just as good and not dissappinting for our first attempt. (I say “we” because I’m not usually the grilling guru… that’s for the man of the house ;).) This is a super quick and simple dinner that’s sure to please; plus it helps to keep the heat out of the kitchen on the days that are over 100 outside.
- frozen drummies
- Hot or wing sauce
Steps for wings:
- Marinade the drummies in hot sauce (we used wing sauce) and fresh ground pepper.
- Throw on grill
- While cooking, baste with sauce for additional flavor
- Cook on medium/low hear for around 10-12 minutes on grill or until no longer pink in the interior
- chopped yellow and orange peppers
- diced red onion
- diced tomato
- sun dried tomatos
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning (about a tsp or to season)
- garlic salt
- Bow tie pasta
- Chop all veggies while water for pasta is boiling
- Once noodles are cooked, combine all ingredients and season to taste
So I feel a little dumb for actually telling you guys these steps and ingredients, but I wanted to tell you just in case someone wasn’t sure. What I really liked about this meal was that there was the heat and spice from the wings complimented by the cool and crunchy of the pasta salad. Perfect combo in my mind.